We have exported our products to Korea, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Italy, Norway, the USA, Canada, etc.
- Our stepper and BLDC motors, linear actuators and linear positioning drives, in sizes beginning at 10 mm, together with a variety of gearboxes and encoders, combine into a modular system with over 4000 possible combinations. In addition, you can choose from a range of shaft, flange and connector types that rapidly and reliably connect to existing device architecture. The performance and resonance behavior of EPG motors is optimized by intelligent motor controllers that meet the latest technology standards.
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Energy & Mining
- Product name:
Taper lock bushing
- Bore size:
- Bushing size:
- Bushing type:
- Surface processing:
Long Life High Speed
100% Professional Test
A power take-off or power takeoff (PTO) is any of several methods for taking power from a power source, such as a running engine, and transmitting it to an application such as an attached implement or separate machine.
- Supply Ability:
- 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Carton box+wooden case
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 500 >500 Est. Time(days) 20 To be negotiated
EPG offer widest range of gearbox and speed reducers, conveyor chains and transmission parts like gear, sprocket, racks, pulley, shaves and taper bushes etc for various applications
1108 Taper lock bushing
Steel, Cast iron, Stainless steel
Accopanying sprocket, V-type pulley, Timing pulley, Gear ect
Data in Metric
Data in Inch
How to use
1) Clean shaft, bore and outside of bush, and bore of hub. Remove any oil, laquer of dirt. Place bush in hub and match half holes to make comelete holes(each comeplete hole will be threaded on one side only).
2) Lightly oil thread and point of set screws, or thread and under head of cap screws. Place screws loosely in holes that are threaded on hub side.
3) Make sure bush is free in hub. Slip assembly onto shaft and locate in the desired position.
4) Tighten screws alternately and evenly until all are pulled up tightly(See table for torque settings)).
5) Hammer agsinst large end of bush using hammer and block or sleeve to avoid damage. Screws can now be turned a little more to the specified torque setting. Repeat this alternate hammering and screw re-tightening until the specified torque is reached. Fill all holes with grease to exclude dirt.
1) Remove all screws. Lightly oil thread and point of set screws, or thread and under head of cap screws.
2) Insert screws into removel holes that are threaded on the bush side. In sizes where washers are found under screws heads, be sure to use these washers.
3) Tighten screws alternately until bush is loosened in hub and then remove the coplete assembly. If bush does not loosen immediately tap on hub.
HangZhou EPG – The biggest transmission parts manufacuturer in China Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd was Under the guidance of managerial sense of “Serving agriculture, scoring a success through quality of products and honesty in business”, our products have been trusted by clients and have gained a larger share of market.founded in HangZhou in 2008 and is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production.With detailed requirments, we can also develop your special designed product. Our product range includes all kinds of taper bushing,Timing pulley,helical gear, spur gear, bevel gear, gear rack, worm gear, sprockets,Motorcycle sprockets and chains
·Our Principle: “Credibility Supremacy, and Customer First”
· Our Promise: “High quality products, and Excellent Service”
· Our Value: “Being Honesty, Doing the Best, and Long-lasting Development”
· Our Aim: “Develop to be a leader in the power transmission parts industry in the world”
Packing & Delivery
1.EPG – The biggest transmission parts manufacuturer in China PACKING