China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

EP Group has enhanced its enterprise traces to include Power Transmission Models and Factors, Automotive Elements and Materials Handling Techniques.Good quality and credit rating are the bases that make a corporation alive. a specialised supplier of a complete assortment of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….

Overview

Quick Particulars

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Title:

A power take-off or power takeoff (PTO) is any of a number of approaches for having electrical power from a electricity resource, this kind of as a running motor, and transmitting it to an application this sort of as an connected implement or different equipment.

OEM

Solution identify:

belt pulley a hundred and one.01.ten.103-01 for Harvester spare Areas

Software:

TransmiIt is our intention to source a extensive selection of good quality goods at inexpensive charges, supply the greatest service for clients happy and lead to our continued advancement. ssion

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Dimension:

23*23*eleven.5cm

Excess weight:

9.3kg

Packing:

Carton Box

MOQ:

3PCS

OEM:

a hundred and one.01.ten.EPG is a household owned modest business that is positioned in China We offer mechanical electricity transmission factors like: V-Belts – All sorts Chains – ANSI, Conveyor, Metric, Leaf Sprockets – ANSI standard, Conveyor, Forged Gears – Spur, Rack, Miter, Bevel, Worm, Metric Couplings – Flange, Jaw, Chain, Rigid, Zero Backlash AC & DC Motors and Controls Belt Drives, Synchronous and Non-Synchronous Bearings – Ball, Roller, and Mounted103-01

Quality Management:

Large-high quality

Color:

Organic

Supply Potential

Offer Potential:
five hundred Piece/Items per Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
3pc carton packing
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
:
Quantity(Bags) one – fifty fifty one – a hundred >100
Est. Time(times) seven fifteen To be negotiated

On the web Customization

Transmission accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts

Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Shops,Farms
Sort Round Belt
Substance casting iron
Location of Origin China
Model Identify EP
Product title belt pulley a hundred and one.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Elements
Software Transmission
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size 23*23*11.5cm
Weight nine.3kg
Packing Carton Box
MOQ 3PCS
OEM a hundred and one.01.ten.103-01
High quality Control High-top quality
Coloration Natural

Transmission accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your organization generally transports products to your nations?

This problem is mostly identified by the amount of the goods. If the variety of orders is enough for a container, it is advised that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be delivered by the transport firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our order amount is decided in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are thirty instances in 1 box, then 30 are the least expensive get amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we want to acquire the complete payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an order, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to sign the contract.

 

 

 

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Transmission  in Durgapur India  accessories belt pulley 101.01.10.103-01 for Harvester spare Parts With high quality best price & service