Newest High-Speed Resilient Rubber Tyre Coupling
The LLB Flexible Tyre Coupling is a kind of high elastic coupling, with good damping buffer and superior offset compensation performance.
The working temperature of 20~80 degrees Celsius, transmitting torque 10~20000NM, suitable for damp, dust, shock, vibration, reversing the changeable and frequent starting working conditions, and convenient assembly and disassembly, no lubrication, durable and reliable. Non standard couplings are made in accordance with special needs. In overloading work and half coupling, there will be no malignant accidents.
- Excellent absorbency;
- No lubrication;
- Easy maintenance;
- Long lasting;
LLB Type Tyre Coupling Main Dimension And Parameter
|Type||Main dimension||Number of screws
|Shaft hole diameter
|Shaft hole length||Allowable
|Y J1 Z1||N·m||r/min|
Note:Z1 type shaft hole can not be used at both ends of half couplings.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in tire coupling relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of cardan shafts.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Do Tyre Couplings Require Lubrication, and if so, How Often?
Unlike some other types of couplings, tyre couplings are typically designed to operate without the need for regular lubrication. The rubber tyre element in the coupling provides a flexible and friction-reducing interface between the hubs, allowing the coupling to function effectively without additional lubrication.
However, it is essential to note that while tyre couplings are generally maintenance-free regarding lubrication, regular inspections and maintenance checks are still necessary to ensure their proper functioning and longevity. Here are some key points to consider:
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the tyre coupling for any signs of wear, damage, or deterioration. Check the rubber tyre element for cracks, tears, or any abnormal wear patterns that could affect its performance.
- Alignment Check: Misalignment can cause premature wear and reduce the life of the tyre coupling. Periodically check the alignment between the connected shafts and make necessary adjustments if misalignment is detected.
- Torque Checks: Ensure that the coupling is still transmitting torque effectively by periodically checking the power transmission capacity and verifying that it matches the application’s requirements.
- Load Capacity: Confirm that the selected tyre coupling can handle the expected loads and shock loads in the application. If there are any changes in the operating conditions, ensure that the coupling is still suitable for the new parameters.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the operating environment of the tyre coupling. While the coupling itself does not require lubrication, factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals may impact other components in the system. Protect the coupling from exposure to harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures to maintain its performance.
In summary, tyre couplings are designed to be maintenance-free regarding lubrication. However, regular visual inspections and maintenance checks are essential to ensure the coupling’s proper functioning and to address any issues before they lead to more significant problems. By following recommended maintenance practices, the tyre coupling can provide reliable and efficient service throughout its operational life.
How do Tyre Couplings Compare to Grid and Gear Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Tyre couplings, grid couplings, and gear couplings are all popular types of flexible couplings used in industrial applications. Each type has its unique features and advantages, making them suitable for specific performance requirements. Let’s compare these couplings in terms of performance:
- Torsional Flexibility:
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings are known for their high torsional flexibility, allowing them to accommodate angular and axial misalignments. Their elastomeric tyre element provides excellent damping properties, reducing vibration and shock transmission.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings offer moderate torsional flexibility, making them suitable for applications with lower misalignment requirements. They use a flexible grid element to transmit torque and accommodate misalignments.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings provide low torsional flexibility and are better suited for applications with minimal misalignments. They use gear teeth to transmit torque between the coupling hubs.
- Misalignment Tolerance:
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings can handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously, offering a wide range of misalignment tolerance.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings can accommodate limited angular misalignment but have less axial misalignment capacity compared to tyre couplings.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings have limited misalignment tolerance and are best suited for applications with minimal misalignments.
- Shock Absorption:
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings excel in shock absorption, making them suitable for applications with frequent starts, stops, and load fluctuations.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings offer moderate shock absorption capabilities, providing smoother power transmission in dynamic conditions.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings have limited shock absorption capacity and may transmit more shock to the connected equipment.
- Temperature and Speed Limits:
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings typically have higher temperature and speed limits compared to grid and gear couplings.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings have moderate temperature and speed limits suitable for many industrial applications.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings are suitable for moderate temperature and speed ranges.
- Installation and Maintenance:
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings are relatively easy to install and require minimal maintenance, making them cost-effective options.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings may require more frequent maintenance due to the grid element’s wear.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings can be more complex to install and maintain compared to tyre and grid couplings.
In summary, tyre couplings are excellent choices for applications with significant misalignments, shock loads, and high-speed requirements. Grid couplings offer a balance between misalignment tolerance, shock absorption, and ease of maintenance. Gear couplings are suitable for applications with minimal misalignments and low-speed requirements.
The selection of the right coupling type depends on the specific application’s torque, speed, misalignment, and operational conditions. Understanding the performance characteristics of each coupling type helps in making an informed choice for optimal coupling performance and machinery reliability.
Common Industries that Use Tyre Couplings in Their Machinery
Tyre couplings find widespread use in various industries due to their unique design features and performance advantages. Some of the common industries that extensively use tyre couplings in their machinery include:
- Manufacturing Industry: Tyre couplings are commonly employed in the manufacturing sector for various applications. They are used in conveyor systems to transfer materials along production lines. Additionally, tyre couplings play a vital role in powering pumps, compressors, fans, and other equipment used in different manufacturing processes.
- Chemical Industry: The chemical industry often requires machinery that can handle corrosive and aggressive environments. Tyre couplings are ideal for such conditions as they offer excellent resistance to corrosion and can operate smoothly in chemically challenging environments. They are used in chemical pumps, mixers, and agitators, among other equipment.
- Mining Industry: In the mining sector, machinery is subjected to heavy loads, shock loads, and harsh operating conditions. Tyre couplings provide the necessary shock load absorption and flexibility required to withstand the dynamic nature of mining equipment. They are used in conveyor systems, crushers, and ore processing machinery.
- Power Generation Industry: Power plants require reliable and efficient machinery to generate electricity. Tyre couplings are used in turbines, generators, and other power generation equipment to transmit torque and accommodate misalignments, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted power production.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: The pulp and paper industry involves a wide range of machinery for processing raw materials into paper products. Tyre couplings are used in paper machines, rollers, and other equipment involved in various stages of the papermaking process.
- Metal Processing Industry: Metal processing facilities use tyre couplings in rolling mills, extruders, and other equipment for metal forming and shaping processes. The couplings’ ability to dampen vibrations is particularly beneficial in metal processing applications.
- Marine Industry: Tyre couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propulsion systems for ships and boats. Their shock load absorption and misalignment tolerance make them suitable for marine environments, where the machinery may encounter rough seas and varying loads.
- Agricultural Industry: In the agricultural sector, tyre couplings are employed in various machinery used for crop harvesting, irrigation, and material handling. Their ability to withstand outdoor conditions and accommodate misalignments is valuable in agricultural equipment.
- Construction Industry: Construction equipment, such as concrete mixers, pumps, and cranes, often use tyre couplings to handle the heavy loads and dynamic operating conditions encountered in construction projects.
These are just a few examples of the diverse industries that benefit from using tyre couplings in their machinery. The flexibility, shock load absorption, and misalignment tolerance of tyre couplings make them a preferred choice in numerous applications across different sectors, contributing to the reliable and efficient operation of industrial equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-07