|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
Do Tyre Couplings Require Lubrication, and if so, How Often?
Unlike some other types of couplings, tyre couplings are typically designed to operate without the need for regular lubrication. The rubber tyre element in the coupling provides a flexible and friction-reducing interface between the hubs, allowing the coupling to function effectively without additional lubrication.
However, it is essential to note that while tyre couplings are generally maintenance-free regarding lubrication, regular inspections and maintenance checks are still necessary to ensure their proper functioning and longevity. Here are some key points to consider:
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the tyre coupling for any signs of wear, damage, or deterioration. Check the rubber tyre element for cracks, tears, or any abnormal wear patterns that could affect its performance.
- Alignment Check: Misalignment can cause premature wear and reduce the life of the tyre coupling. Periodically check the alignment between the connected shafts and make necessary adjustments if misalignment is detected.
- Torque Checks: Ensure that the coupling is still transmitting torque effectively by periodically checking the power transmission capacity and verifying that it matches the application’s requirements.
- Load Capacity: Confirm that the selected tyre coupling can handle the expected loads and shock loads in the application. If there are any changes in the operating conditions, ensure that the coupling is still suitable for the new parameters.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the operating environment of the tyre coupling. While the coupling itself does not require lubrication, factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals may impact other components in the system. Protect the coupling from exposure to harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures to maintain its performance.
In summary, tyre couplings are designed to be maintenance-free regarding lubrication. However, regular visual inspections and maintenance checks are essential to ensure the coupling’s proper functioning and to address any issues before they lead to more significant problems. By following recommended maintenance practices, the tyre coupling can provide reliable and efficient service throughout its operational life.
Are there any Safety Considerations when Using Tyre Couplings?
When using tyre couplings in industrial applications, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the well-being of personnel and the reliable operation of the machinery. Here are some important safety considerations when using tyre couplings:
- Proper Installation: Ensure that tyre couplings are installed correctly and according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Improper installation can lead to coupling failure, misalignment, and potential hazards during operation.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of the coupling and its components to check for signs of wear, damage, or deterioration. Address any issues promptly to prevent potential failures or accidents.
- Torque Specifications: Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications when tightening coupling bolts. Over or under-tightening can lead to coupling slippage or failure.
- Temperature Limits: Operate the coupling within the specified temperature limits. Exceeding these limits can affect the material properties of the tyre and lead to premature failure.
- Speed Limits: Ensure that the coupling is used within its recommended speed limits. Operating the coupling at higher speeds than specified can result in excessive wear and potential failure.
- Proper Alignment: Misalignment can cause increased stresses on the coupling and connected machinery. Properly align the shafts and use coupling models with sufficient misalignment tolerance.
- Guarding and Safety Shields: Consider using guarding and safety shields around rotating coupling components to prevent accidental contact and protect personnel from potential hazards.
- Emergency Shutdown: Implement emergency shutdown procedures to stop the machinery quickly in case of coupling failure or other critical issues.
- Maintenance: Conduct regular maintenance as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Lubrication, inspection, and replacement of worn components are essential to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Proper Coupling Selection: Select the appropriate coupling size and type based on the application’s torque, speed, and misalignment requirements. Using an undersized or mismatched coupling can lead to premature failure.
Furthermore, safety protocols and guidelines provided by relevant authorities and regulatory bodies should be followed when operating machinery with tyre couplings. Adequate training of personnel involved in installation, operation, and maintenance is crucial to ensure their understanding of the coupling’s safe usage and handling.
By adhering to these safety considerations, industrial operators can mitigate risks and ensure the safe and efficient operation of machinery equipped with tyre couplings.
What is a Tyre Coupling and How Does it Work?
A tyre coupling, also known as a tire coupling, is a type of flexible coupling used to connect two shafts in machinery or equipment. It is designed to transmit torque and accommodate misalignments between the shafts while dampening vibrations and shock loads. The name “tyre coupling” comes from its construction, where a flexible tyre element connects the two hubs of the coupling.
Construction: A tyre coupling typically consists of two metal hubs, each attached to the ends of the shafts to be connected. These hubs are usually made of steel and have a flanged or non-flanged design. The flexible element in the coupling is a tyre made of high-quality rubber or synthetic material. The tyre is placed between the two hubs and secured in place by clamping elements or screws.
Working Principle: The tyre coupling’s working principle involves the transfer of torque from one shaft to the other through the flexible tyre element. When the shafts are misaligned, the tyre can deform and twist slightly, accommodating the angular, axial, and parallel misalignments between the shafts. This flexibility not only reduces stress on the connected machinery but also helps in dampening vibrations and shocks that may arise during the operation.
When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the tyre to compress on one side and expand on the other, transmitting the torque to the other shaft. The tyre’s flexibility allows it to absorb shocks and vibrations, providing a cushioning effect and protecting the connected equipment from sudden jolts or impact loads.
Advantages of Tyre Couplings:
- Misalignment Tolerance: Tyre couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignments between the shafts, providing flexibility in installation and reducing the risk of shaft and bearing damage.
- Vibration Damping: The rubber tyre element absorbs vibrations and shocks, leading to smoother operation and extended machinery life.
- Simple Installation: Tyre couplings are relatively easy to install and require minimal maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: They are a cost-effective solution for connecting shafts in various industrial applications.
- Reduced Noise: The flexible tyre element helps in reducing noise levels during operation.
Tyre couplings are used in a wide range of industrial applications, including:
- Motor-driven equipment such as pumps, compressors, fans, and blowers.
- Conveyors and material handling systems.
- Power transmission systems in various industries.
- Construction equipment and machinery.
- Marine propulsion systems.
- Steel mills and mining equipment.
Overall, tyre couplings offer a flexible and reliable solution for connecting shafts, ensuring smooth power transmission, and protecting machinery from misalignment-induced stress and vibrations.
editor by CX 2023-08-08