Newest High-Speed Resilient Rubber Tyre Coupling
The LLB Flexible Tyre Coupling is a kind of high elastic coupling, with good damping buffer and superior offset compensation performance.
The working temperature of 20~80 degrees Celsius, transmitting torque 10~20000NM, suitable for damp, dust, shock, vibration, reversing the changeable and frequent starting working conditions, and convenient assembly and disassembly, no lubrication, durable and reliable. Non standard couplings are made in accordance with special needs. In overloading work and half coupling, there will be no malignant accidents.
- Excellent absorbency;
- No lubrication;
- Easy maintenance;
- Long lasting;
LLB Type Tyre Coupling Main Dimension And Parameter
|Number of screws
|Shaft hole diameter
|Shaft hole length
|Y J1 Z1
Note:Z1 type shaft hole can not be used at both ends of half couplings.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in tire coupling relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of cardan shafts.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What are the Temperature and Speed Limits for Tyre Coupling Applications?
The temperature and speed limits for tyre coupling applications depend on various factors, including the specific design and material of the coupling, the type of rubber used in the tyre element, and the manufacturer’s guidelines. It is essential to adhere to these limits to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the coupling. Here are some general considerations regarding temperature and speed limits for tyre coupling applications:
- Temperature Limits: The temperature limits for tyre couplings are primarily determined by the elastomeric material used in the tyre element. The rubber in the tyre must be able to withstand the operating temperatures in the application without experiencing excessive degradation or hardening. Common elastomers used in tyre couplings, such as natural rubber, synthetic rubber, or polyurethane, have different temperature ranges. For instance, standard rubber couplings typically have a temperature range of -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F), while high-temperature variants can handle temperatures up to 120°C (248°F) or more. For applications operating at extreme temperatures beyond these limits, special high-temperature or low-temperature materials may be required.
- Speed Limits: The speed limits of tyre couplings are influenced by the coupling’s design, size, and the material properties of the rubber tyre element. As the rotational speed of the coupling increases, centrifugal forces can come into play, affecting the performance and stability of the coupling. Manufacturers provide specific speed ratings for their tyre couplings, indicating the maximum allowable RPM (revolutions per minute) or rotational speed. Exceeding these speed limits can lead to premature wear, reduced damping capability, and potential coupling failure. It is essential to choose a coupling with a speed rating that comfortably exceeds the application’s operating speed to account for any variations or transient conditions.
For both temperature and speed limits, it is crucial to refer to the manufacturer’s technical documentation, product specifications, or consult with their engineering support team to determine the exact limits for a specific tyre coupling model. Manufacturers conduct rigorous testing and analysis to establish these limits, ensuring safe and reliable performance under the stated operating conditions.
By understanding and adhering to the temperature and speed limits of the tyre coupling, users can select the appropriate coupling for their application and ensure its longevity and reliability in the intended operating environment.
Is Backlash a Concern with Tyre Couplings, and How is it Minimized?
Backlash is a potential concern with all types of flexible couplings, including tyre couplings. Backlash refers to the amount of free movement or play between the coupling’s components, particularly the tyre element and the coupling hubs. Excessive backlash can lead to inaccuracies, vibration, and reduced responsiveness in mechanical systems. However, tyre couplings are designed to minimize backlash through various features and proper installation techniques.
Here’s how tyre couplings address and minimize backlash:
- High Torsional Flexibility: Tyre couplings are known for their high torsional flexibility, allowing them to accommodate misalignments and angular displacements between the connected shafts. This flexibility helps to minimize the transmission of torsional forces and prevent excessive backlash.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for the tyre element plays a vital role in minimizing backlash. High-quality elastomers, such as natural rubber or synthetic rubber compounds, provide excellent damping properties and resilience. These materials are selected to maintain a tight fit between the tyre and the coupling hubs, minimizing any free movement.
- Tight Fit Design: Tyre couplings are designed to have a tight fit between the tyre element and the hubs. The rubber tyre is molded or bonded to the hubs with a precise fit, reducing any potential play between the components.
- Proper Installation: Ensuring proper installation is crucial to minimize backlash. The tyre coupling should be mounted and aligned following the manufacturer’s guidelines. Tightening the coupling bolts to the specified torque values ensures a secure fit and reduces the risk of backlash due to loose connections.
- Regular Maintenance: Like any mechanical component, tyre couplings require periodic inspections and maintenance. Regularly checking for wear, damage, or signs of deterioration in the tyre element allows for early detection and replacement, minimizing the risk of increased backlash over time.
While tyre couplings are designed to minimize backlash, it is essential to choose the appropriate coupling size and type for the specific application. Additionally, considerations such as operating conditions, torque requirements, and misalignment levels should be accounted for during the coupling selection process to ensure optimal performance and backlash reduction.
By selecting high-quality tyre couplings, following proper installation procedures, and conducting regular maintenance, users can effectively minimize backlash and ensure the coupling’s reliable and efficient operation in mechanical systems.
Common Industries that Use Tyre Couplings in Their Machinery
Tyre couplings find widespread use in various industries due to their unique design features and performance advantages. Some of the common industries that extensively use tyre couplings in their machinery include:
- Manufacturing Industry: Tyre couplings are commonly employed in the manufacturing sector for various applications. They are used in conveyor systems to transfer materials along production lines. Additionally, tyre couplings play a vital role in powering pumps, compressors, fans, and other equipment used in different manufacturing processes.
- Chemical Industry: The chemical industry often requires machinery that can handle corrosive and aggressive environments. Tyre couplings are ideal for such conditions as they offer excellent resistance to corrosion and can operate smoothly in chemically challenging environments. They are used in chemical pumps, mixers, and agitators, among other equipment.
- Mining Industry: In the mining sector, machinery is subjected to heavy loads, shock loads, and harsh operating conditions. Tyre couplings provide the necessary shock load absorption and flexibility required to withstand the dynamic nature of mining equipment. They are used in conveyor systems, crushers, and ore processing machinery.
- Power Generation Industry: Power plants require reliable and efficient machinery to generate electricity. Tyre couplings are used in turbines, generators, and other power generation equipment to transmit torque and accommodate misalignments, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted power production.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: The pulp and paper industry involves a wide range of machinery for processing raw materials into paper products. Tyre couplings are used in paper machines, rollers, and other equipment involved in various stages of the papermaking process.
- Metal Processing Industry: Metal processing facilities use tyre couplings in rolling mills, extruders, and other equipment for metal forming and shaping processes. The couplings’ ability to dampen vibrations is particularly beneficial in metal processing applications.
- Marine Industry: Tyre couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propulsion systems for ships and boats. Their shock load absorption and misalignment tolerance make them suitable for marine environments, where the machinery may encounter rough seas and varying loads.
- Agricultural Industry: In the agricultural sector, tyre couplings are employed in various machinery used for crop harvesting, irrigation, and material handling. Their ability to withstand outdoor conditions and accommodate misalignments is valuable in agricultural equipment.
- Construction Industry: Construction equipment, such as concrete mixers, pumps, and cranes, often use tyre couplings to handle the heavy loads and dynamic operating conditions encountered in construction projects.
These are just a few examples of the diverse industries that benefit from using tyre couplings in their machinery. The flexibility, shock load absorption, and misalignment tolerance of tyre couplings make them a preferred choice in numerous applications across different sectors, contributing to the reliable and efficient operation of industrial equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-28